1. How long does it take Adamanta to process an account?
You should receive a response within 24 hours for account approval. If an order needs to be place immediately, please contact our customer service for additional help.
2. What if I want to apply for credit term?
Credit term application is available on our contacts page. Please complete the form and submit the application to us by email. Your application will then be process by our credit department.
3. How long does it take to open a credit term account?
If we receive a completed credit application form, you should receive a response within 3-5 business days.
4. Is my personal information protected?
5. What type of warranty does Adamanta offer?
All Adamanta brand memory carries lifetime warranty. Major original brands will carry a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
6. What parts are covered by the Adamanta warranty?
Adamanta warranty covers most defective parts. However physically damaged products will void all warranty. Please refer to our support page for more details.
7. Can I remove the Adamanta label?
We recommend that you do not remove the Adamanta label as it will void the warranty.
8. Can I make changes to my order once it has been submitted?
Unfortunately we are unable to process any item or quantity changes to orders placed online. However you can contact our customer service immediately to cancel the order and place the correct order again.
9. Does Adamanta offer any technical support or advice?
Yes, Adamanta does provide technical support. Our knowledgeable staff is standing by to assist you with your questions. Please call or email customer support at 1-888-887-7999.
10. How long do orders usually take to process?
Orders that are placed before 3PM PST will be process the same day. Orders made after 3PM PST will be shipped the next business day.
11. What shipping methods does Adamanta offer?
We currently offer Fedex and UPS carriers. Restrictions may apply to customers outside the U.S. We do not ship to any P.O Boxes. Please contact us for additional details.
12. What are the standard delivery times for FedEx and UPS?
|Next Day A.M.||Next business day by 10:30AM||Next business day by 10:30AM|
|Next Day Standard||Next business day by 3PM||Next business day by 3PM|
|2 Day||2 Business Days||2 Business Days|
|Ground||1-5 Business days||1-5 Business days|
13. Can Adamanta Drop Ship directly to my customers?
Yes, Adamanta can Drop Ship directly to your customers per your request. Please inform your salesperson you would like this method of delivery. Handling fees may apply.
14. Do you ship outside the U.S.?
Yes, we do provide shipping outside the U.S. Restrictions may apply. Please speak with your sales representative for additional details.
15. How will holidays affect my orders?
Adamanta observes most major holidays such as New Year’s, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Orders will be shipped the following business day.
16. Can I cancel my order once it has been submitted?
You may contact our customer service to cancel an order placed on the same day before 4:00pm PST. If the order status had change to “Processing”, we suggest you to give us a call immediately to process the cancelation. When the order status shown as “Shipped”, your order cannot be cancel at this time. If none of this applies to your situation please call our customer service for additional assistant.
15. When will I get my replacement for my RMA?
Typically you can expect a replacement within 30 days from date of Adamanta receipt the return parts. Please refer to our contacts page for RMA forms.
16. What do I do if I forgot my ID or password?
Please follow the Forgot My Password link for help, and then an email will be sent to your registered email address for a password reset link.
1. What is CMTL certification?
CMTL gives certifications to memory manufacturers based on Intel’s established standards. They have their own independent lab that will inspect and test memory to see if they perform correctly to specification.
To see our list of tested products follow this link to CMTL's website.
2. How do I know if my memory is compatible?
Our memory is checked with an internal database that compares the manufacturers’ memory specifications against our own product line.
3. How are all memory modules tested and validated?
Please refer to our support page for a detailed explanation.